- September 28-30, 2017
- Cost is $140 payable by cash or check. Checks should be made out to “King’s Chapel.” All payments need to be given to Chris Kajano by August 1st.
- Retreat is 3 days and 2 nights at YMCA Gamp Gorham (265 Darts Lake Road, Eagle Bay, NY 13331)
- Carpooling is available Thursday morning at King’s Chapel. Departing at 9am. If you plan on riding in the van (11 spaces available) or are able to be a carpool driver please contact Chris Kajano. For those driving up individually the earliest arrival time is 12pm.
What to Expect
The King’s Chapel Men’s Retreat is for men to spend time with one another for the purpose of growing together in gospel-centered community. During the retreat there will be worship through music, prayer, Scripture reading, and teaching (3 Sessions). There will also be a lot of free time to enjoy the beautiful Adirondack area where Camp Gorham is located.
There is no shortage of activities at the Men’s Retreat.
- Camp Gorham is located on Dart’s Lake making access to fishing easy at all times of the day.
- There are plenty of hiking trails in the area varying from easy walks to more advanced hikes.
- Canoeing/Kayaking offsite. There are rentals available in town. (Additional Cost)
- Golfing offsite. (Additional Cost)
- Board Games/Card Games.
- Or just relax and enjoy the mountain air.